DINION capture licence plate imager
DINION capture by Bosch deivers high-contrast, useable vehicle licence plate images, whatever the conditions
Using advanced optics these cameras capture clear and legible licence plate images at up to 28m (92ft). The Night Capture Imaging system ensures accurate licence plate imaging in bright light and total darkness. Advanced Ambient Compensation minimizes plate overexposure and the negative effects of headlight glare.
Available in both IP and analogue versions, DINION capture cameras are the ideal solution for a wide range of applications including; car park monitoring, petrol stations, roads, highways and motorways and can be used to control vehicle access to your facility or premises.
DINION capture overcomes all the challenges typically associated with accurate licence plate imaging. The Night Capture Imaging system delivers a burst of infrared light, while simultaneously filtering out visible light to deliver high contrast images in bright light and total darkness and eliminates the negative effects of headlight glare. Advanced Ambient Compensation combines high-intensity pulsed infrared, an ultra-fast shutter and automatic mode switching to minimize overexposure from sunlight, glare from headlights and to enable highly accurate automatic licence plate recognition.
Up to six adjustable modes improves capture rates of licence plates specific to your region and allows for fine-tuning of the imager for licence plate recognition algorithms. The imager can also be configured to automatically change modes in varying ambient light.
IP models integrate effortlessly with Bosch 700 Series recorders, Bosch Recording Station, the Bosch Video Management System and Bosch Video Client. Conformance with the latest ONVIF standards ensures support from third-party video management systems and easy integration into your existing infrastructures.
- Complete range of cameras to ensure a best fit for every application
- Range of capture distances from 4.5m to 28m (15ft to 92ft)
- Accurate imaging from vehicles moving at speeds up to 225 kph (140mph)
- Night Capture Imaging system ensures useable licence plate imaging in bright light and total darkness, and eliminates headlight glare
- Advanced Ambient Compensation minimizes overexposure for optimum performance
- DINION 20-bit processing enables clear and accurate licence plate identification
- An optional integrated day/night camera delivers wide overview surveillance enabling identification of vehicle make, model and color
- Robust IP67/NEMA 4X rated housing ensures reliable performance in the harshest outdoor conditions
- Regional optimization allows tuning for local area plate variations
- IP models integrate effortlessly with Bosch products
- ONVIF conformance ensures seamless
integration with third-party video management systems
- Security and access control
- Automatic Licence Plate Recognition (ANPR/ALPR)
- Car parks
- Petrol stations
- Toll booths
- Private estates and gated communities
- Airports, ports & harbors
- Shopping malls
- Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)